Established in 1898, ARaymond Germany is one of the company’s historic strongholds, with three plants and more than 1,600 employees. ARaymond’s unrivalled experience, know-how, and manufacturing capabilities make the company one of the leading providers of fastening solutions to the German automotive market.
ARaymond Germany’s head offices and design and engineering departments are located in Lörrach. The Weil am Rhein plant manufactures both plastic and metal parts; in April 2017 the plant cut the ribbon on a new 43,000 sq. m manufacturing building. The Bremgarten plant is dedicated to the design and manufacturing of Quick Connectors and is home to know-how in plastic injection and automated, semi-automated, and manual assembly.
Products manufactured in Germany are sold mainly to the German (45%) and other European markets (40%), with the remaining products sold in South America and Asia.
- License AEO (DE)
- Certificate IATF 16949 - 2024 (Weil) EN/DE
- Certificate DIN EN ISO 9001 - 2018 (Eschbach) EN
- Certificate DIN EN ISO 9001 - 2024 (Lörrach, Weil) EN/DE
- Certificate ISO TS 16949 - 2018 (Eschbach) EN
- Certificate DIN EN ISO 14001- 2019 (Lörrach, Weil) EN
- Certificate DIN EN ISO 14001- 2019 (Eschbach) EN
- Certificate ISO IEC 27001- 2021 (Weil) DE
- Certificate DIN EN ISO 50001 - 2021 (Lörrach, Weil, Eschbach) EN
- Certificate Z191101 14001 - 2022 - ARaymond GmbH (EN-DE)
- Certificate ISO 9001 - 2021 - AR Fluid Connection Germany (EN)
- Certificate ISO 9001 - 2021 - AR Fluid Connection Germany